Thursday, February 12, 2009

An Epiphany Leads to Subliminal Software

Cover of "The Answer: Grow Any Business, ...Cover via Amazon

A few weeks ago I had a parenting epiphany. If you want to read all about it you can check out my post on my other wahm blog. I don't want to rehash the whole thing here, but I do want to say this epiphany has really had me looking at my thoughts and beliefs and how they affect my day to day being and parenting.

It's getting pretty heavy here lol.

I have been a long time believer in the law of attraction, long before The Secret came out in fact. I have been able to manifest many things in my life, including cars (3 as a matter of fact), money and even my daughter was a manifestation.

I have had some things that have troubled me, and I have come to believe it is completely because of underlying beliefs I have. I have used affirmations most of my life, and have not always found that they work as well as I would like them to.

I think that is because when I just say affirmations I'm using the conscious half of my brain, and it's the part that keeps saying "uh uh, that's not gonna happen, no way you can have that", and that's keeping those messages from getting to the nonconscious part of my brain where all my beliefs and habits are held.

If you think I'm crazy I'm not. I just finished reading John Assaraf's new book called The Answer, and answer it did. It is such a cool book. It's about the law of attraction, yes, but it is soo much more. He goes into a lot of detail about the "Vision board story". Here's a quick video about it if you don't know what I'm talking about.



It is completely science based, it talks about the brain and the way the brain works, it brings in recent scientific studies on how the brain works, and how beliefs and habits work. It's wicked cool (yes, I'm a child of the 80's and someday I'm sure I'll embaress Hanna with wicked cool).

It is written in terms of creating your dream business but all the information it contains can easily be generalized to any area of your life. It also gives a step by step system to changing your thoughts and beliefs, which I thought was super cool.

One of the suggestions it made was using subliminal affirmations, which are given directly to the nonconscious part of the brain where your beliefs are held and where they need to be changed. I picked up MindZoom subliminal software after checking out a bunch of different options. It had everything I wanted in a subliminal software program and so far, I am seeing some differences.

These are not over the top drastic differences, and I haven't won the lottery but I can feel changes occuring. I am much more patient, and I seem to not get bothered so much by the little things. This started happening after my epiphany, but I'm seeing it much more since I started using my software and it seems to be coming from a much deeper place now. I don't know if that makes sense, but that's kinda how it's feeling.

I will keep you up to date on how this whole thing is going. If you want to see my tips for choosing the right subliminal software take a look, my MindZoom subliminal software review is there too.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: