Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nursing a baby

As you probably know we are still nursing in this house, although we have managed to wean this spirited toddler down to only nursing before nap and before bed.

This post really isn't about nursing Hanna. It's about Hanna nursing her baby. :)

Yesterday I heard her playing with her baby, talking about eating and I turned around to see her with her shirt up and her baby nursing. AAAAH, it was so cute. I was so proud.

I only wish I had been quicker and quieter with the camera and gotten a picture of it.

Do your breastfed kids nurse their babies? I'm just wondering and would love to hear. I hope this means the value of breastfeeding has been truly ingrained in her and she will nurse her babies when she's a mama.

I'd love to hear your stories of your babies nursing their babies, leave me a comment and tell me all about it~

Jackie Lee

No comments: