Monday, August 16, 2010

Great Ideas for Baby Crib Sets

One of the things I loved most about being pregnant (other than getting to eat just about anything I wanted lol) was designing our nursery.  I decided on the theme of "fairies". I didn't find fairy crib bedding, but instead chose a fantastic Glenna Jean baby bedding set. I pulled the colors for the room out of the blanket and then found some great pictures of fairies. As Hanna got older we did find some fairy toddler bedding and it matched perfectly because I'd chosen green as the main color with pinks and purples for accents. It has been a nursery that was easily transformed into a toddler and preschooler room.  If I'd had to choose baby boy crib bedding I'm not sure what I would have done ~ it was so fun choosing for a little girl lol.
Here's some additional ideas for nursery themes:
Or you might want to go with a particular designer of crib bedding and use the colors for your room ~ like I did. Here's some great crib bedding designers you might want to check out. 
You might also go with a type of style, like modern baby bedding, with bold patterns and colors or classic themes, like plain pink for girls or blue for boys. 
No matter what you choose to use as your basis for your nursery theme remember to have fun!

No comments: