Friday, March 21, 2008

The Next 6 Months

I realized I've gone and done it again, as much as I preach to stick to one thing I just looked around and realized I've been jumping from thing to thing to thing, not getting anywhere, again.

Dang, well that's ok. I've decided to pick up where I left off before I started roaming. I am going to get it together and work on one thing for the next 6 months.

I almost started a whole new blog, but I thought hmmm, that's just one more thing to take care of, so I am going to stick with this blog and make it my new home for the next 6 month challenge!

For the next 6 months I am going to stick to doing ONE THING!! (is there a post on this blog about 3 months ago that says the same thing?) ~ well it's really all about noticing you are off course and getting back on.

I love getting involved in new things, and trying new things. I know if I try to stop myself from doing that I will be frustrated and unhappy. What I've decided to do instead, is apply whatever new things I come across to my ONE THING. I think I can do it.

This one thing is a powerful opportunity to change my financial situation. I was thinking as I was laying in Hanna's bed in the middle of the night about all the things I have worked on in the last few months and I think they can all pretty much be applied to the one thing in some way shape or form. It's just one more way to challenge myself.

So stick around, and if you see me straying from just one thing ~ call me on it!

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: