Thursday, March 20, 2008

OM Chant ~ Fill Yourself with the Vibration

I found a great blog today, while I was looking through BlogCatalog. It's all about mastering meditation, which I would love to do and find it difficult with a loud and rambunctious toddler in the house, but you know, baby steps.

Anyway, on this blog is a great OM meditation video I thought I would share with you all. If you have never done the OM meditation you will find it a wonderful way to fill yourself with the vibration of the universe.

Give a try and let me know what you think. :)

Jackie Lee

PS. I don't know if I told you, but I have started a new blog just about raising a spirited toddler. If you have one, or would like to follow along with her crazy antics, and my "trying to give up perfectionist" ways of dealing with her please stop by.

No comments: