Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Staying on track!

Spring is getting here ~ today it was 69 degrees. Those kind of days absolutely must be spent at the . . . Playground!!!

I've been trying to get all my work done in the morning so I can go out and play in the beautiful weather all afternoon with Hanna. Luckily, things have been going well and I can get done what I need to get done before Hanna gets up from her nap.

I have to say it is still so easy to get sidetracked. I think the best thing I've done for my business is to decide who I want to work with in my business. When I figured that out, it was easy to identify WHY I wanted to work with those people, as well as find them!

Sometimes I think if things don't seem enough like work, it's easy to let myself get sidetracked. Even though that is one thing I love about working from home, it doesn't seem like work.

It's getting to know other people, and helping them if I can. That's fun for me, and it is ALL the WORK I have to do!! (just a quick reminder for myself. lol)

Sometimes I just make things too hard for myself when they don't need to be.

I added new Easter and tricycle pictures at myspace if you want to check them out.

No comments: