This week we can make wallets, pumpkins, finger puppets, and so much more.
Enjoy, and remember, if you complete any of these crafts, take a few moments to send me a picture and it can be featured here too!
- How to Make Felt Finger Puppets - Character toys make a child's imagination flourish. This video will teach you how to make some basic felt finger puppets that you can adapt to any character you want.
- Drink Pouch Wallet Craft - Follow these directions and you can make a functional wallet using 2 empty juice pouches.
- Decoupaged Jewelry or Desk Organizer - Find out how you can make a unique jewelry box or desk organizer using an egg carton and decoupage techniques.
- Light Bulb Pumpkin Craft - Find out how to create a pumpkin or jack-o-lantern craft using a light bulb and a few other supplies.
- Apple Print Craft - Try your hand at printmaking by making these nice prints using apples and other fruits.
- Wizard Hat - Find out how you can turn an ordinary birthday party hat into a fun wizard hat.
- Vampire Face Painting How-To Video - A how-to video from RoByn Thompson. Take a spooky vampire Halloween costume to the next level with colorful face paint. You can customize the steps and make your little vampire unique using these tips!
(Photo © 2010 Sherri Osborn licensed to About.com, Inc.)
Here's some great craft ideas for kids.