Friday, January 04, 2008

Calgon Take Me Away!!!!

AAAAAHHHHH, I'm about to pull my hair out.

All Hanna has done since she woke up this morning is scream. I can't seem to figure out what she wants and get it right. When I fail to get it right whatever it is I have figured out wrong gets thrown back at me or on the floor.

She is tormenting the dogs and cats, and screaming. DAMN

I am reading these positive discipline ~ although they don't believe in discipline ~ books and I don't know, maybe I'm not far enough into the books, because right now all I want to do is yell at her and tell her to stop screaming or I'm going to give her something to be screaming about.

I won't but jeez it feels like it would work. NOT.

Just needed to vent for a minute. We're going to go take a shower. I have gotten a good amount of stuff done today even with the screaming, so maybe I'll give up on getting anything else done until she goes down for a nap.

Here comes the screams again, gotta go.

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: