Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!


I hope everyone had a wonderful, fun and safe New Year's Eve. I didn't quite make it to midnight. We watched the ball drop on TV and kissed and considered it the new year, even though it was only 11. (and that's pretty late for me)

This year feels different, this year feels special. I have a feeling this is going to be our breakout year financially!! I can feel it. It's going to be GREAT in 2008.

I am still working on my intentions for the year. I also work with themes, which are a little different. A theme is basically a concept you want to work on throughout the year. You put it out to the universe and leave it. You will find through the year the universe brings you ample circumstances to work on your theme.

I wrote an article about my theme for this month's edition of The Magic Happens if you'd like to check it out.

I want a chance to solidify my intentions before I post them. I have come across a couple amazing resources over the last few days that have changed my way of thinking, and in doing so, altered my intentions a little bit.

Don't worry, I'll keep you up-do-date on my intentions as well as the amazing resources I've found. For today, enjoy your black eyed peas and have fun with your family and loved ones.

Have a wonderful day and I can't wait to see what happens this year!!

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: