Friday, January 11, 2008

What's for Dinner?



Everyday my husband calls when he's done with work ~ which of course can be any of a variety of times from 5 to 8pm ~ and asks what's for dinner. My car's muffler is busted and we're waiting on a new part so I haven't been able to get to the store. The dinner pickins are pretty slim around here. :( I am really wanting to eat better, lose weight, get more fit I started pulling together recipes. I thought I would put together a plan and a list for when I finally get to go grocery shopping again. I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you.

Quick Rosemary-Sage London Broil

Quick Rosemary-Sage London Broil

Ingredients

Serving Size: 1
2Tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
3Tbsp. finely chopped fresh sage
2 1/2Tsp. olive oil
1/2Tsp. seasoned salt
1/2Tsp. garlic pepper
2Cloves garlic, minced
49-oz. flank steaks (London broil)

Directions

Preheat broiler. Blend rosemary, sage, olive oil, seasoned salt, garlic pepper
and garlic in small bowl. Spread mixture evenly on both sides of steaks; press
lightly to help mixture adhere to meat.

Place steaks on rack of broiler pan. Broil 2 to 3 inches from heat 6 to 9 minutes
on each side or to desired doneness.



If you don't have a great set of mixing bowls, take a look at these, nice tight lids too.
Until next time! Enjoy dinner!

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: