Monday, January 07, 2008

What a weekend

We had a "heat wave" this weekend. It was in the high 50's low 60's. We took advantage and got out of the house and went to the zoo. We met up with a friend of ours and her daughter.

It was a good time and it was really fun to see the difference in temperament between the two girls ~ who are only 6 weeks apart in age.

One was all about independance, wandering off on her own, following animals along the glass.

The other was afraid of the gorillas, screaming each time one came near, wouldn't walk at all ~ demanded to be carried most of the day.

Can you imagine which one was mine? lol

It was a helpful thing to see for me, because sometimes I swear she does stuff just to torture me. It really isn't about that, it's just who she is. It's her temperament, and once I just accept it, we will have much easier time getting things done and having fun.

I haven't downloaded the pics yet, but I will probably have them done for Wednesday.

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: