Monday, December 31, 2007

Squidoo Queen Over -Delivers

Happy New Year's Eve,

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know I have posted a review of Squidoo Queen at my Internet Marketing for Mommies blog.

I am a huge fan of Squidoo. I have so much fun over there, and I'm starting to make some decent money too. If you are looking for a way to make some extra money, and you don't have your own product or a website, or a list ~ check out Squidoo.

If you are really interested in making money quick I'd check out Squidoo Queen it will definitely lessen your learning curve. I wish I'd picked it up sooner. I figured out a lot of it on my own, but it would have been a lot quicker to just buy this book. :)



PS. If you are looking to learn the ins and outs of building lenses and marketing on Squidoo stop by the 30 Day Marketing Experiment. January's experiment is Squidoo!!

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , ,

No comments: