Tuesday, December 11, 2007

All I want for Christmas . . .

3 Hour Diet at HomeIf I could have anything I wanted for Christmas, I would want this 3 Hour Diet. Can you imagine, having fresh, hot cooked meals delivered straight to your door?

I certainly can, in the middle of the night, while I'm wide awake because Hanna has woken up and now I can't get back to sleep.

In the middle of the day while I'm trying to wrangle the dogs, the kid, cook, do the laundry and get some of my work done.

What a relief it would be to know, three meals a day will be delivered, no fuss no muss.

I think that sounds like heaven.

Added benefit, it says I will lose weight!! I have managed to lose my "baby weight" unfortunately I was trying to lose 30 lbs before I got pregnant. I'd love to be able to drop another few pounds without the work of having to put together the menu, do the shopping, and the cooking, and oh yeah, then find time to eat!

Right now, it's a luxury for me to pop a lean cuisine panini in the microwave and be able to still eat it while it's luke warm. :)

So if the truth be told when I close my eyes and think of what I want for Christmas, what comes to mind is Food. Delicious food, cooked by someone else, delivered to my door, no shopping, planning or doing involved on my part.

Yeah. . . That sounds like exactly what I want for Christmas!

How about you?

Until tomorrow. . . still dreaming of visits from the hot UPS guy bringing me FOOD!

No comments: