Saturday, December 29, 2007

Winter Reading Challenge


How fun!!! A Winter Reading Challenge. This brings back memories of my Summer Reading Challenges back when I was young. My mom challenged me to read a certain number of books over the summer ~ like 50 or 100.

I have a toddler now so I'm not pushing myself that hard! I did get some new books for Christmas, and have some half finished books here at the house I would like to challenge my self to get finished.

If you want the low-down on the Winter Reading Challenge, how it works and all the details jump on over to InkSplasher and check it out.

Here's my Challenge Book List:

Finish:
Stumbling Toward Enlightenment. This book has been amazing so far, and I want to finish it soon!!

The Happiest Toddler on the Block

Start (and finish):

Sink Reflections . . . ~ A new years resolution to get this house in shape and keep it that way.

Kids, Parents, and Power Struggles: Winning for a Lifetime

Parent Effectiveness Training: The Proven Program for Raising Responsible Children

How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk

At least one more James Rollins book

I just received a book in the mail I had forgotten about so I'm adding it to the list.

The Gift: Understand and Develop Your Psychic Abilities

So there you have it ~ for the moment. I love books so I'm sure this list will be added to as time goes on. :)

Please feel free to join me int he winter reading challenge!! Maybe we can start a little blogging book club and read at least one of the same books!!

Hanna just woke up, I gotta go!!

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: