Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like . . .

Christmas!!

We had a lovely blizzard yesterday, and now there is snow on the ground ~ where it didn't get blown away.

The gifts are wrapped ~ Hanna's trying to unwrap already.

We are going down to Tulsa today to see Hubby's side of the family. I hope the roads are better today.

Yesterday we made the mistake of trying to go to town. (it hadn't really started snowing yet here). We got to Wellington which is usually a 15 minute drive and realized there was no way we were going to make it to Wichita. We stopped for breakfast and it got worse and worse. We decided to stop in the new Super Walmart and try to wait it out.

After a few HOURS in Walmart I was like, it's not stopping, can we just get home? It took us an hour to get home. There were times when you literally could not see ANYTHING!!! It was really scary. At least, thank God, Hanna picked that direction of the trip to sleep. :) It would have been seriously Awful if she had been screaming the whole way.

So I just popped on before we leave to say hello and Merry Christmas to you all.

Have a wonderful, safe, joy-filled holiday, and I will be back on Wednesday.

I'm cooking dinner on Tuesday here at the house, for my mom, her husband, my grandpa and his girlfriend, so it will be fun. I'm sure there will be pictures. (I did get my camera back!)

Merry Christmas!!

Jackie Lee :)

No comments: